Saturday, June 19, 2010

THE MINUS 100 RESUME

This is an actual resume we received. Since we have received it for the English language Editor's post, it just got on our nerves. Obviously we are not giving out the person's identity but we all can learn a little something from it.


COVER LETTER


To
The Authority,


OBJECTIVE: To use my knowledge, improvise skills and proven abilities in an organization that promotes learning, motivation and team work, to work in your organization, to support the growth and profitability of the organization.

Respected Sir,

I want to tell you that I am media professionalist & desperate in making a bright & glooming carrier in media industries so for that purpose I want to join your organization so that I can good use the brilliance of your organization to improve my knowledge & working skills. I am considered my self as correct person for your organization to provide perfect service on any cost.
It could be best for my carrier to work under you organization & gain such extraordinary knowledge which can be helpful to make a bright future in media.
I am very ambitious about this field & looking forward for hard working in this field.

Yours truly,
XYZ

CURRICULAM VITAE


NAME LAST NAME

Experience and Media Related Activities:

• I have worked with chynlra group’s In News Channel in ddjddd. For more than 1 year.

• Reporting on several departments/stories is being done in past by my self.

• In editing department I have worked on Sony Vegas software & able to make a bulletin on it.

• I have done a additional work of script writer of special stories.

• I have done so much special weakly stories for news channel.

• I am part of several documentaries which we student combinedly made on several institute & several n.g.o’s.

• I have worked hard for national projects to point out public problems under scheme of central government.


PLUS POINTS

• Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate easily.

• Patient and hardworking.

• Very fast learning skills so that I can understand any setup in very few time.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:

• Secondary from D.E.F, Year 2003 with first division.

• Senior Secondary from D.E.F, year 2005 with first division.

• B.sc. in mass communication with botany & zoology from j.n.v. university. year 2008.(achYo college)

• Presently pursuing A.B.C.D from x.yz. university Ga.

• One year diploma in tv news anchoring & reporting from Hn’s media institute
Languages Known : English, Hindi.

Nationality : INDIAN

Extra Curricular
Served in (abc) for two
Years.
Participate in several college level skits.
I have done anchoring in college level fashion
Show.


Hobbies: Exploring new destinations, Reading, listening
Music, Films.
personal Information:

Email ID :
I look forward to hear from you.


With Regard


XYZ

1 comment:

  1. Sneha.Subramanian.KantaJuly 23, 2010 at 9:23 PM

    My God! Disastrous to say the least. However, I did catch some glimpses of laughter while going through this resume!

    ReplyDelete